Friday, June 10, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




Hey, what is going on around your way? I got all of my errands taken care of and I am glad about that but all of the running around and being on the  phone has worn me down.

It is a bit breezy right now and I am not complaining at all. I am about to get Chris up so we can peruse the hood. Yeah! He is going to love that. Then we will chill and watch some TV for a bit.

Hey, the Keno Queen (Dottie) is still on my case. She posted that my (Mojo) is not going to aid me at the end of the month at the DDC. Well, I beg to differ with that. My (Mojo) is working just fine and as a matter of fact it will be fine-tuned when we meet up at the DDC. 

I know that my girlfriend Loraine is shaking like a leaf, because after dinner at "Feast" tomorrow evening she knows who will be wearing the Wizard hat and who will be waving the magic wand around. I may have to ply her with some extra special libations though. Shoo Shoo, knows all about that for sure when we play "Mahjong". Right Shoo?

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Jane, you are going down along with the Warriors this evening. Oops, did I say that Papa John? It is getting hot in here.
Later....Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Libations or not - I will be the Wizard Champ. Just bring that cape and hat!

Jessie said...

Oh, it is on girlfriend. I just finished a set of shuffling the cards and a quick deal and I am good to go. As a matter of fact my Wizard skills are in tip top shape. So I am ready for you girlie.

Jane, Nancy and Dottie, I got a little somethin'somethin' for you too. So don't be surprised just look for it. Yeah Mon'

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...