Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!


ELISE DOING YARD WORK

ELISE'S ARTWORK


Mood: Content! Defeated!

Music listening to: Get Down Tonight by KC and the Sunshine Band!

    It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris today. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and I will fill my cup post haste.We are going to have breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with Bobby this morning.

    Donna will be here to give Chris a massage shortly and Jayne will be here at 1:00pm to care for Chris. Shorty and I are meeting up with Dottie (Keno Queen) at the ATC to see the Desert Voices program. After the program we are going to make our way over to "The Cup" for dinner. I am sure that the Queen and I will be exchanging comments and glares due to we are going to go at it very soon. Jane, did you go there? Of course you did!

   We had a very nice dinner at "Feast" with Loraine, Jim and Bobby. The food was very good and of course we enjoyed some vino. "Feast" is a great place and I like the way the chef comes out to greet every table while you are dining.

JIM AND LORAINE AT "FEAST"

BOBBY AT "FEAST"

ELISE AT "FEAST"


    After dinner we headed to our house for some "Wizard". The game was going well for me at the beginning and then it happened. My score was taking a nose dive due to the cut-throat  attacks by my fellow players. Even my shorty cut me to the quick as well. What was up with that? Well it ended up that my girlfriend Loraine was crowned the new "Wizard" like she predicted she would. I am having some serious doubts about my "Mojo". Lately it has let me down badly. My girlfriend Jane says that it will return. I hope so. We also enjoyed some "Limoncello gelato and ginger cookies for dessert. Delicious! What a great evening of good food, libations, laughs and friendship. Thank you Loraine, Jim, Bobby and of course my playmate. Also thank you Janye for holding on until the game was over we all appreciated that very much.

WIZARD LORAINE COMMANDS " BUTTS IN THE AIR"

LORAINE WORKING HER MAGIC WAND

WIZARD LORAINE IS HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN


   Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and enjoy! Be blessed! I am without a doubt.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

What a great evening! Thanks!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...