Sunday, June 5, 2016

It's Sunday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Sore!

Music listening to: Hot In Herre by Nelly

   It's s Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and we are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. Bobby will be joining us. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage and I believe that Elise will enjoy one as well. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   My shorty and I finished painting to eaves on the main house yesterday. Only thing left is the facing of the house around the ivy. We still have to paint the block wall but we have not decided on a color as of yet. This has been a lengthy project but it has been worth it.

   We saw the movie "Me Before You". This a very good movie. A feel good movie and it hits close to us very much. My playmate along with many others were crying in their popcorn. We recommend this one without a doubt.

   We are going to hit up the movies again this evening. We are behind so we need to catch up. I am going to create what is called a "Sway". It is a presentation program that I have not used. I am going to do one about our camping trip the mountains. I hope to have it finished today and I will send it out. If It doesn't work I will post the trip on the blog. I really like the "Sway" format.

   Well, I need to get my 'Mojo" working right Jane? Have a great Sunday and enjoy. Wow, yesterday was a hot one. 113 degrees.

See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise is it still raining in Sydney?

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning to you both,
Have a great day and enjoy.

Loraine said...

Thanks for the 2nd picture of Elise in the mountains. Looks wonderful!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...