Saturday, June 11, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!



THE WIZARD HAT AND WAND


Mood: Pissed! Bummed!

Music listening to: Let's Stay Together by AL Green (classic R&B)

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning. Hopefully she will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and yes we got some drain yesterday. I ventured out in the rain in the all together and my girlfriends Loraine and Jane did not join me. What is going on with my girls lately?

   I do know that my Cavs lost last night and I am catching tons of (ca-ca) from Jane. My playmate and I went to the Loft last night to see the movie "Idol" and  the Loft was packed. The movie was very good. We even enjoyed some popcorn, beer and nachos while we watched the movie.

   David will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this evening. I have to take care of a few errands this morning before I start to paint. Yes, I will be painting this morning.

   We are meeting up with my girlfriend Loraine and Jim at "Feast" for dinner this evening. After dinner we will meet up here and have a cut-throat "Wizard" session. It is going to get ugly for a few hours here in central Tucson. Of course I am going to be the "Wizard" and I am going to work my "Mojo" with the magic wand.

   Tomorrow we are meeting up with Dottie (Keno Queen) to attend the Desert Voices show at the ATC. After the show we are going to dinner at "The Cup" in Hotel Congress downtown. 

   Well, I need to get to it. Have a great weekend.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise.
  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...