Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

HUMP DAY!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Cruisin' by Smokey Robinson (classic R&B)

    It's a Hump Daaaay! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise stirred this morning but she continued to count Javelina's this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup of Kona will be enjoyed for sure. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

    We are going to try to finish up painting the front of the main house this morning before we start to sizzle like bacon in a skillet. I could have sworn that I was smelling rain this morning but I am sure it was wishful thinking. Smile!

    Hey, Elise, Jane, Nancy all I can say is "Go Cavs". I will have my ice cold Coronas at the ready this evening. Also to Dottie (Keno Queen), and Loraine get ready for that defeat that is coming your way. Can you believe that my girlfriends would rise up against me? Can't have that at all. I am going to have to up my game now. So be prepared for the (A) game girlfriends. Yeah! 

   Have a wonderful Humper, right Jane? Of course you will. Smile! Stay safe and well.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Sis, it was good to hear from you. Glad all is well in the GA.

JT and George, are you ready for Globe?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...