Friday, June 10, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Disco Night by the Whispers

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. Ahhhh! It is a bit cloudy this morning here in the Old Pueblo. Are we going to get some rain?

   Could you please say a prayer for Jayne and her family. Her sister has been hospitalized and she could use a prayer or two. Thank you.

   My playmate and I saw the movie "Lobster" at the Loft yesterday and it is a very strange, weird, but you can't take your eyes off of the screen type of movie. It has ton of innuendo throughout the entire movie. After the movie we dropped into the Home Depot to pick up more paint and supplies. We are almost done with the main house. Yeah!

    I was going to paint this morning but I have so many other errands to take care of today. So I will pick up with the painting tomorrow morning when one of the caregivers is here.

    Hey, Jane, Nancy, are you ready for tonight's Final NBA game? I am and I have plenty of ice cold Corona's ready. Once again the Warriors are going down. WooHoo! Go Cavs.

   Speaking of going down. Loraine, will be defeated tomorrow night and at the end of the month the Keno Queen (Dottie) will follow suit. Hey, my Mojo is working overtime. Can't lose my Mojo, right girlfriends? Sure you're right.

   Have a wonderful TGIF. Stay safe, happy, healthy and keep those eyes wide open.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, right!! don't count on your mojo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...