Saturday, June 4, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!
ELISE ENJOYING THE (BATHTUB)


Mood: Content! Confused!

Music listening to: Push It by Salt and Peppa

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about. She will be starting her day very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a brat with mustard for breakfast this morning. Love a good brat!

   I will be painting the eaves this morning on the main house before it gets way too hot. David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   Elise and I had a very nice dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" last night. We were joined by Bobby and that made the evening better. I have to run an errand this morning at the FedEx office.

   I am going to post pics of our camping trip today. We have just been too busy to do it. Have a good day and be careful.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

   

3 comments:

Loraine said...

The picture of Elise makes me homesick for the mountains. Can't wait until July when Jim and I will go hiking.

Jessie said...

Loraine, it was a good relaxing trip for my playmate and me. We are ready to go back, girlfriend.

countrygranny47 said...

You always seem to have a great time away.
So glad your able to do things like hiking and such.
Have a great day Jessie and Elsie,,,

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...