Monday, June 27, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!



How was your day? Well, we have not been rained on as of yet but we do have some wind kicking up. I was hoping for a little more rain so I could put on my flip flops again and coax my girlfriends to join me on a run in the all-together. Loraine and Jane where are you?

Chris and I relaxed this afternoon. I completed the photo book for the month of May finally. Now I need to purchase a binder for the month of June.

My playmate prepared corn on the cold, baby potatoes, cherry tomatoes, cottage cheese, and peppers for dinner. It was very good. We watched "Orange Is The New Black" with Chris and he loved it.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I think I will have a slice of cherry pie that my shorty bought for me yesterday. Yeah that sounds good.

We hope that your day went your way? Have a peaceful evening and sleep well.
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...