Friday, June 24, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, we had a very nice dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean". We were joined by Bobby. We also saw Becky and Sylvia there as well. They were celebrating Becky's birthday. Bobby and Elise went over to their table to sing Happy Birthday.

The food was very good as usual. We got back home and I hit the sheets due to I am still not feeling my best. It is just stress at least I hope so. I am posting now because I just got back up. My playmate is counting sheep as I post to the blog.

Something is really nagging at me and when that happens I am very careful and I try to figure out what if anything is going to come of it. It can be good or bad or nothing at all, but I always take notice. I keep my ears and eyes wide open, smile.

Have a wonderful evening.
Cheers. Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...