Monday, June 20, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been another hot one here in Tucson. I got my errands taken care of and I even got my ears lowered because of the heat.

Chris and I took it slow and easy this afternoon. We took a quick soak in the sun and we ran back into the house. We watched TV and i did a few updates on the laptop.

I was not feeling my best today due to a very bad headache and a bit of light headiness. I am feeling better than I was earlier but I am taking it easy. Looking forward to hitting the sheets tonight.

I want to thank everyone for the comments about the pics that I have been posting and emailing about. We hope that your evening will be blessed.
Nite....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...