Tuesday, June 21, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Gin Rummied!

Music listening to:  When Doves Cry by Prince

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a small salad later this morning for breakfast. Yummy! David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I wonder if we will get a few more raindrops today like we did yesterday? It is a puzzlement indeed, smile! I do know that it is going to be another hot one today.

   I have no plans today except to take it slow and easy and complete the last of my continuing medical classes.

   We are looking forward to the battle tomorrow with Shoo and Stu. We are hosting a "Mahjong" fest with all of the fixings. Also without a doubt I will be the (big dog) after the game is over. Right Shoo? You know it!

    Well, I had better get my stuff together. Have a great Tricky Tuesday. Stay safe.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, prayers are being said for tomorrow's adventures. 

Flo and John, how are you?

Ross and Denise, what is new in Aussie Land?

Rosie, how are things in  Melbourne?

Jane and Papa John, are you Mac ready?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Sis, what is new in the GA?

Olivia, how are you doing today?

JT, how are things in Chandler?

Liz, have a great day.

Sandy, what is new?

Monna, have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...