Wednesday, June 22, 2016

It's a Hump Day!

Good Morning!




ELISE ENJOYING A RED STRIPE WITH BOB MARLEY


Mood: Relaxed! Cheerful!

Music listening to: Hey Ya by Outkast!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am due to the fur-babies were barking like crazy at something. The barking even woke up my playmate as well. So I got up to investigate and I didn't see a thing. My playmate did say she heard voices. It may have been our neighbors because all of the lights were on in their house. So my day began with Chris early. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is ready to be filled. I will have a small salad for breakfast a little later this morning. I am caring for Chris this morning instead of Bobby and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

   It is going to be a Hump of a day, right Jane? Sure you are right. I will be setting up for "Mahjong" this afternoon. We are hosting the beat-down this evening. We will be joined by Shoo and Stu. It is going to be an evening of good food, laughs, libations, and mad "Mahjong" skills mainly on my part, smile! So Shoo and Stu bring it!

   Hey, my shorty brought me a back a grand dinner from "CeeDees" last night. I had Jerk chicken, rice and peas, fry bread, plantains and got it down with two yes I said two ice cold Corona's. Yeah Mon'. I slept like a log last night.

  Well, I need to get busy. Have a great Humper. Jane I have no doubt that you will. 
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...