Monday, January 11, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: It's A Love Thang by the Whispers

   It' a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be on the move soon, since we did not will the Power Ball, smile! Any plans for today?

   The  coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning to include a visit out on the air base. Other than that no plans for today.

   Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Revenant". It is loaded with action and great effects. We recommend this one for sure. Well, I need to get busy. Have a great Monday and stay safe.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...