Tuesday, January 26, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Concerned!

Music listening to: I Wanna Know by Joe

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and delicious. I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. It is a cool morning here in Tucson and it is going to stay cool for the next few days.

     David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris while we are away in Globe and Gold Canyon.

     We are concerned this morning because Chris is a bit under the weather. He has a cough and a low-grade fever. Hopefully this will not change our plans, we will keep an eye on it this morning. He is very quiet this morning and that is not the norm.

     I have several errands to take care of this morning while David is here. I need to gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking and get her washed. I also need to take the photo of the day as well.

     Well, I need to get hopping. Have a great day and stay safe, well and happy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Thank you Loraine. See you when we get back.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...