Thursday, January 14, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you? I am exhausted. I just took a maiden walk on shorty's new treadmill and I am done. I set it for program number 1. It is for 20 minutes with auto speed changes. I started at 3 miles per hour and it went to 4 miles and to 5 miles per hour. I was actually running. What fun that was. I need a beer! It has 16 set programs and that scares me.

Elise is going to give it a go later this morning. She is reading a book right now. We are going to the movies to see Peanuts. Yeah I said Peanuts, smile! We hope that things are going well for you so far today.
Later.....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...