Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



ELISE GETTING BUSY


Mood: Frisky! Adventurous!

Music listening to: Freak-A-Ziod by Midnight Star

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like popcorn to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. I will have a Halo and some cottage cheese for breakfast this morning. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I have to run a short errand this morning and I believe that will do it me for today.  Chris and I will take it slow and easy today if all goes well.

   I gave Elise's new treadmill a trial run yesterday and it works very well. I am sure that my playmate will start using it very soon and often.

   Have a great Tuesday and enjoy the day to the fullest.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Shoo and Stu, are you ready to rumble? I ordered the 2016 Mahjong cards a couple of days ago. I hope that this years cards are better than last years. 

Thank you Loraine, but I am the lucky one. Yes, I am.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...