Saturday, January 16, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Sleepy!

Music listening to: Close To You by Maxi Priest

   It's the Weekend! Sup?  I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a Halo and some yogurt this morning for breakfast. David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

    I picked up some meds for Elise yesterday evening for Elise and she has started to take them. She slept well last night. I know because I kept an eye on her throughout the night.

    We had a relaxing evening at home last night and we watched TV and rested. I did get the photo for my 2016 photo book taken while I was picking up Elise's meds.

     The baby back ribs came out very good and they were delicious. We had baked beans, cold slaw, and potato salad with them. Yeah man!

     We are going to meet up with Loraine and Jim at "Neo's" for dinner this evening and afterwards we will meet up at Loraine's home for some "Wizard". We will be joined by Bobby.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a great weekend and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, a Halo is an orange like a Clementine.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...