Sunday, January 31, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hello, how are you? Elise and I had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as ever. It was the finally photo for the month of January. Here comes February!

We just got some bad news from Florida. My sister Marcie's husband has had a second heart attack while he was in the hospital for testing. Please say a prayer for Marcie and her husband Blake, they need them right now. Thank you.

I was going to post about our trip to Globe and Gold Canyon but I am going to put that on hold for right now. 

Elise is caring for Chris and  I am going to restock Chris's supplies for next week. We hope that all is well around your way?
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...