Sunday, January 3, 2016

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Wild Thanged!

Music listening to: Rumors by Social Club

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to begin her day caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and we will be going to the "Egg Connection " for breakfast. Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

   We are all set and ready for our stay at the "DDC" and the Willie Nelson and Family concert. It should be a good evening with Loraine and Jim.

    My playmate and I saw the movie " Sisters". It is hilarious. The theater was packed. Well, I had better get busy and get myself together. Have a great Sunday.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...