Friday, January 22, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Refreshed!

Music listening to: She's A Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 6:30am caring for Chris. Yes, I am know you are are floored by me not starting at 5:00am like I usually do. Right? I decided to change things up on Fridays and Mondays for the New Year. What do you think? Any who my playmate was still in her cave when I popped up but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and delicious. I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. It is going to be another busy day for my playmate and I today. We are meeting up with Papa John and Jane at "Fini's Landing this evening for Happy Hour and live music. We did this before and it was fantastic and the Happy Hour menu was unbelievable.

 We had a great day yesterday with Sheila. We went to see the movie "Spotlight" and it was a good as the first time we saw it. Later in the evening we met up with Mike, Vickie and Patty at "PF Changs" for dinner. It has been awhile since Elise and I have been there. The food and drinks were superb. We had loads of laughs our waitress was excellent. So good that Sheila call over the manager to inform him about how good she was. It was a wonderful evening. Our next meeting will be at the "Cow Palace". Hope Sheila can make this one.

SHEILA AT PF CHANG'S

ELISE,VICKIE AND MIKE AT PF CHANG'S

VICKIE, MIKE AND PATTY AT PF CHANG'S

SHEILA


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. After I get him relaxed and settled I will hit the treadmill. Have a wonderful TGIF!

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Sheila, thank you so much for a wonderful visit. Your room is always ready for you.

Mike, Patty, Vickie, wonderful evening last night. Thank you.

JT and George great pictures. Thanks for sharing with us.


3 comments:

Bobby said...

Good on you for the change up on Monday's and Friday's! ! You deserve the extra rest!!

Susie of Arabia said...

Nice seeing those familiar faces! Hi everybody!

Cheela said...

I had a wonderful time, as usual. Love you guys and thank you!!!!!!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...