Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

LORAINE AND JIM


Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul

   It's a Hump Day! How goes it? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I got my extra large cup this morning. I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

   My playmate brought me back some sweet and sour pork last night for dinner. It was very good. We are going to go to the movies today, but we have not chosen what to see as of yet.

   I have to run an errand this morning but other than that nothing else is planned for today. Our brother-in-law Eddie is here occupying Dew Drop Inn room number 2.

   Tomorrow we will be squashing Shoo and Stu at "Mahjong". The champagne will be flowing Shoo so get ready to be dazzled by my tile skills, smile!

   Well, I need to get busy with Chris. Enjoy this Humper, right Jane and Papa? WooHoo!

Prost.....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, if you have not been brushing up on your "Wizard" skills it is too late. The new "Wizard' has spoken.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Giggle. Giggle. Chortle. Chortle. Guffaw. Guffaw. We shall see!

Those are some evil eyes I have. Beware or I'll sic them onto you, my Wizard in Training friend!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...