Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: Do It Right by the SOS Band!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is doing it's job and I will have a Halo and some yogurt for breakfast. It is not raining here in the Old Pueblo but it is in the forecast to do. Jane and Loraine I could use some new flip flops girlfriends! Yeah!

   Elise and I will be busy today. We are going to visit with a friend (Lois) who is in the hospital. We are going to hit up a movie and we are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. We will meet up with Susie a long time friend there. It will be good to see her and to catch up on all that she has been doing. I still have not made it to "Zia's" to pick up a couple of jazz Cd's but I will.

   Elise prepared hot dogs, cottage cheese, pickles and sauerkraut for dinner last night and it was delicious. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Thirsty Thursday!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So...were those tofu hot dogs?

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...