Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

We are back from having breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with our daughter Kim. We are so happy to see her and to hear all of the latest news about what has been going with her life. So interested and amazed that I forgot to take photo of her and I forgot to take a photo of the exterior of the "Egg Connection" for my pic of the day. I will take a pic of "Zemams" this evening for my pic of the day instead. Kim is doing very well!

Our breakfast was as good as always. Donna is here giving Chris a massage at the present time. After she is done Elise will take over and care for Chris. I am going to do a little yard work behind Chris's house shortly. I will also restock all of Chris's supplies for next week.

Well, the dinner at "The Cup" was very good last night. Elise and I downed a bottle of "Klinker Brick" a very good red wine. Elise enjoyed a kale salad with chicken strips, I had the roast beef skillet with dumplings. We also shared two orders of fries as well. Papa John and Jane had fish and chips. Jane also had the mushroom soup. Elise and I shared a slice of lemon meringue pie that was heavenly. Papa John and Jane each had a slice of lemon meringue pie. Elise and I also enjoyed a cup of coffee to top it all off. We were all stuffed beyond belief.

We made our way over to the "Rialto" for a night of live jazz. The first trio was very good and they presented a traditional jazz melody. The headliner was "Lizz Wright" and her band. I have to tell you she can sing and her band was excellent. We even bought a CD at the end of the show. A wonderful evening of good food, music, and great friends. Wow! What a performance.

RIALTO THEATER DOWNTOWN TUCSON

ELISE, JANE AND PAPA JOHN AT RIALTO


Well, I had better get busy and get my chores taken care of. We are going to Globe, AZ on Tuesday and on Wednesday we are going to Gold Canyon, AZ for a visit. Have a wonderful day.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...