Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how is it going? It has been a very relaxed day here so far in Tucson. 

I have been watching basketball games most of the morning after a little slap and tickle. Right Jane? Smile!

We will be getting ready for tonight's outing with Papa John and Jane soon. It has been a good weekend so far.

I hope to visit with Sheila up in Gilbert soon so we can have some "Morning Sex". Yes, I said "Morning Sex". We have enjoyed it twice the last we paid her a visit. Of course Elise was there to keep things above board so to speak.

My girlfriend Jane did not care for finding that out, but I will have some "Morning Sex" with her if we meet up in Gilbert.

Hope your day is a good one.
Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Cheela said...

Don't make me jealous, Jessie!!!!!!!!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...