Monday, January 11, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a very good one for a Monday. Yeah. Chris and I chilled after I got all of my errands taken care of.

I surprised my (shorty) this evening. I bought her a power treadmill of her own. So now when she over sleeps and misses going to the gym she will be covered. It goes up to 10 miles per hour, inclines, monitors vital signs, has a cooling fan, and it is IPOD ready. Of course I will take a spin on it every now and again. Smile! I am sure that she is very happy because I am happy that I am able to do this for her.

I am taking it slow today due to my left knee is bothering me. It started yesterday. It is an old service injury that I picked up in Germany.

We enjoyed breakfast for dinner.We had french toast, sausages, and coffee. We watched "Transparent" on Netflix. It is a very good series and Chris likes it too. Some T & A shots. Yeah! John and Jane!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I need to make sure that "Dew Drop Inn" room number two is ready for our brother-in- law  Eddie tomorrow evening.

Have a great night.
Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Your wife is one lucky woman!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...