Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Bumped and Grind!

Music listening to: Mary Jane by Rick James

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the move shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is happy. I will some yogurt and a Halo for breakfast this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

   I have to run a few errands this morning to include going out to the air base and gassing up the Fiat 500L Trekking.

   Well, my girlfriend Sheila will be here sometime today for a visit. I will do a quick glance over of "Dew Drop Inn" room #2 again to make sure that is good to go. We have the next two days planned and let me tell you the cocktails will be served up. Smile! We are going to have dinner at the "Outback" this evening. Can you say "Walla B Darned"? We will for sure.

   Well, I had better get busy. I am going to hit the treadmill this morning to get my blood flowing. Have a wonderful Hump Day! You have a good one too Jane but yours started yesterday, eh? You Humper you! 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Cheela said...

I am on my way and CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...