Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a restful one for me. I decided to get a little extra sleep and I did just that. I was feeling a bit under the weather this morning and I had a pain in my left rib quadrant. I am feeling much better now.

All due to my playmate taking good care of me by allowing me to relax even more this evening. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had coffee, waffles and sausages. It was very good and I cleaned my plate.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. It has been a very good day. I enjoyed one of Elise's special chocolate chip cookies. I have to tell you I am still feeling good. Yeah! Jane, have Elise give you few of them for your sweet tooth!

We hope that your evening is a good one.
Good Night....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...