Monday, January 25, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Crush On You by the Jets

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 6:3-am caring for Chris. Elise popped up when I did to start her day as well. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt and a Halo for breakfast. It is a cold one here in the Old Pueblo this morning but hopefully it will heat up a bit soon.

   I have no errands to take care of this morning but I am going to venture out to take the photo of the day. As soon as I get Chris relaxed and settled I will don my sauna suit and I will hit the treadmill.

  Well, our Arizona Cardinals got beat last night in a ugly game. So that means my playmate and I will be picking a team and placing our bet on the winner of the Superbowl.

  We will be packing up our suitcases today for our trip to Globe and Gold Canyon, AZ. We will be leaving sometime tomorrow afternoon and we will return on Friday.

   We had a very nice evening at "Zemams" with Paula, Marty, Sho and Stu. The food was very good and you could tell that because we emptied the platter. We also downed 2 bottles of red and that is always makes for a good evening.

ELISE AND SHOO SHOO AT ZEMAMS

STU AND SHOO AT ZEMAMS

MARTY AND PAULA AT ZEMAMS

ELISE AND I AT ZEMAMS


    Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and remember it is a Monday, smile!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...