Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

JANE?


Hey, how was your day? I got all of my errands taken care of while David was here caring for Chris. I renewed my drivers license and I applied for my state retirement as well.

I cleaned out the shed, put things out for Salvation Army. Chris and I relaxed an watched a little TV this afternoon. Elise got home and she cleaned out the closet in the family room. We are a couple of busy bees today.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. It was all good. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. It has been a pretty good day.

Have a wonderful evening!
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

I want thank everyone for the wonderful comments about JT's picture. He is looking good.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Congratulations! State retirement is a good thing!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...