Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning! 



Mood: Relaxed! Rode the Pony!

Music listening to: The Way You Make Me Feel by MJ

   It's a Sunday! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Well, my (shorty) must be on a mission this morning because she did not make it over to care for Chris this morning. She is counting some serious zzzzz's. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am on my second cup. We are not going to the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast. We are going to meet up with Paula and Marty at "Teresa's Mosaic" for breakfast. We haven't been there in quite some time.

   Elise and I got to visit with Lois at St. Josephs rehab yesterday. She is looking good and doing well. Hopefully she will return to her home very soon.

   We had a very nice dinner at "U Like" with Bobby last night. Thanks Bobby. We also watched our "Wildcats" play in 4 overtimes last night but they lost. It was a real Heart Attack Cats game.

   Shorty and I are going to the movies this evening after Jayne arrives to care for Chris. We are going to see "Revenant". It should be a good one with loads of action. Yeah!

   Well, I had better get busy. Chris will be receiving a massage this morning at around 9:00am. Have a great Sunday and a blessed upcoming week.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

    

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I've heard so much about that movie. Let me know how it is.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...