Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a good one here. I got my errands taken care of and Chris and I relaxed.

I picked up a few jazz cd's and I ripped them to a memory stick to play in the Fiat 500L Trekking. I got bold and I got the Fiat washed. No rain as of yet, smile!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting . She will be bringing me back some dinner. My 2016 photo book is coming along nicely so far. I took a pic of my nurses supervisor today when she stopped by to see David and Chris.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening. Sleep well and may tomorrow be a better day.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

JT and I picked up some Power Ball tickets for tomorrows drawing. WooHoo!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...