Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

SHEILA


Mood: Frisky Still!

Music listening to: Around The World by Lisa Stanfield

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate popped up at the same time to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. David will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a mild morning here in Tucson and we may hit the 70 degree mark again today.

   I have no plans for today at all and that is a good thing but it can change at any moment. I am going to hit up the treadmill for a bit this morning as well. That will get my brain kicked into gear for sure, smile!

   I am going to to give the "Dew Drop Inn" room number 2 a quick once over to make sure that it is ready for Sheila's visit tomorrow.

   Have a great Tricky Tuesday and be careful out there.
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...