Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: On My Own by Patti LaBelle!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Majestic Roast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cloudy morning here in Tucson and it is raining. Yes, I said it is raining. A quick flip flop run is going to happen and hopefully I will see my fidanzata out flip flopping too! Ya Mon'.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. My playmate left a reminder note about care this morning. Alexa is awake and she said the today is going to be (super, super) busy today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

We are all set to make our way to Phoenix in the morning. Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away on our cruise. We are so blessed and grateful that she has become a major part of our family. I just printed a extra copy of our ship boarding passes and luggage tags just in case we need them.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will have a chinwag at you later. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi piani per oggi?

Loraine said...

La mia parola per la giornata è godimento. Spero che tu ed Elise vi godimento molto in questa vacanza. Sono così eccitato per te!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...