Saturday, October 1, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good here in the Garden District. Is the day going your way?

I will be getting Chris up shortly and taking him into the main house to watch TV. My playmate just left to do some grocery shopping and I made it over to the eastside.

I am all packed except for my tablets, meds, charging cords, and Wild Horse Pass Players club card. I left my suitcase open so I could do a recheck in a day or two just to make sure. Packing is a lot of work, eh? We always carry a backpack with a change of clothes in it just in case our luggage gets lost.

We hope that your day is going to way that you want it to. I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Pomeriggio and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...