Friday, October 28, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Miserable! Cautious!

Music listening to: Why I Work So Hard for You by George Michaels!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Sumatran Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning along with a streusel (biscotti). 

I have been awake ever since 1:30am this morning. I am just not sleeping well lately. I enjoyed listening to my playmate in slumberland, smile!

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

I will post more about our cruise later this morning. Here are a few pictures that I left out from the 13 of October. Also here are a few pictures from "Chefs Day" as well. Enjoy!

13 OCT MIO MOGLIE HEADING FOR THE TROLLEY






13 OCT THEATER ONBOARD THE "BREAKAWAY"




13 OCT CHA CHING!











26 OCT PARMESAN HERB CRSUTED TILAPIA

My playmate and I will hit up the "Loft" today to see the movie "Tar". We saw the movie "Ticket to Paradise" yesterday and it was very good and funny.

Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Here is today's challenge word (Dolcetto O Scherzetto?). My fidanzata will be listening for the (dolcetto O scherzetto?) on the 31st of October, eh?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dolcetto di scherzetto arriverà presto. Di solito non ho molti bambini. Voi?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...