Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Buona Sera!

How goes it? How was your day? Did you get rained on desert dwellers?

It has been a very busy day for us. We checked and double checked everything to make sure that we are all set for our cruise. We will do a final check tomorrow after breakfast at "Gus Balones".

Another caregiver incident happened again today with Chris's catheter exchange. Today she had to do a complete linen exchange due to a catheter mishap again. Elise left her a note telling her that she should not leave Chris on his back flat. She paid it no attention. I saw her on the security cam and he was flat on his back with no pillows under his head. The only time he should be on his back is when you are putting his Hoyer sling under him and when you are dressing him. A pillow should be placed under his head at all times to aid with his breathing and swallowing. She must to have sensed that I saw her and at the last minute she raised the head of his bed slightly. With his asthma he is subject to Pneumonia. Elise is livid and if this happens again she will be let go.

My playmate prepared French Toast for dinner with sausages and eggs. We got it all down with coffee. We watched "In The Dark" on Netflix with Chris. 

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and enjoying hsi supplemental drip. I will treat him with a bitof Strawberry Yogurt as well. 

Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will give you a quick shout out in the morning before we head out. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny. We will have a good restful time.

Loraine said...

Riposare bene. Il divertimento inizia domani. Yippee!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...