Sunday, October 2, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Sweet Love by Anita Baker! 

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a clear morning here in Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Sister Jayne requested to be off today so she can prepare for next week. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We enjoyed our dinner last night at the "Hub". We were joined by my (cognata). After dinner we strolled over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the one man musical titled "Lion". It was very good, and it got a nice standing ovation. We returned home and my (cognata) occupied "Dew Drop Inn" number two.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (spremere). I need a (spremere) from my fidanzata before we go on our cruise.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti do uno spremere nel mio cuore e nella mia mente. Spero che tu possa sentirlo. Mi mancherai! (Lacrima che cade)

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...