Monday, October 31, 2022

Buona Sera

 Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a very busy one for me today, but I got through it.

I am living in the (loo) today. I am on a anti-biotic and to counter that I am on a pro-biotic as well. So far I am about to set up a TV in the (loo).

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, cottage cheese, and baby carrots for dinner. I was surprisingly hungry. I got it all down with a Vernors Ginger Ale. We watched "In The Dark" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching the news. We were hoping to watch game number 3 of the World Series, but it was cancelled due to rain. Chris is enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some mashed potatoes in a bit. We are watching "Monday Night Football".

Tomorrow morning I will be dropping of the "Green Lady" for service. Chris will receive a massage tomorrow from Rosemarie.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Taco Tuesday". I will chat at you later.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!





















Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Hai l'influenza? Avvelenamento del cibo? Ho appena superato l'intossicazione alimentare. Non è divertente.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...