Sunday, October 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Victorious!

Music listening to: Slow Hand by the Pointer Sisters!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a "Light Roast Blend", and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a sunny morning here in Tucson and we may get some rain today.

My playmate is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Well, our dinner at "Mama Louisa's" last night was delicious. We were joined by my fidanzata e Capo Jim. It is always a pleasure to be with them. 

After dinner we met up at our house for a night of "Wizard". Wel, Capo Jim won the practice round and he donned the Wizard's cape, hat and beard. We continued to play, and the victor was me just like I predicted. Ya Mon'. What great fun when a plan comes together.

My shorty served up some "Cherry Amaretto" Ice Cream with Halloween cookies for dessert. It was delicious.

Thank you fidanzata e Capo Jim for being our dearest friends. Here are a few pictures from last night's event. Enjoy!

22 WIZARD SET UP!






22 OCT "THE WIZARD"




22 OCT WIZARD IN TRAINING


22 OCT MASTER WIZARD!




22 OCT CAPO JIM




22 OCT MIO FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM


22 OCT MIO MOGLIE E CAPO JIM




22 OCT ALL HAIL THE WIZARD





 
 

22 OCT MIO FIDANZATA


Well, I had better check on Chris. After breakfast I will post about what took place on our first day on the cruise ship.

Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (diavolo). Yes, fidanzata the (diavolo) was on my side last night, smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Direi che Lady Luck, non il diavolo, ti ha sorriso. E la signora ha scelto un vincitore!

countrygranny47 said...

CONGRATULATIONS JESSIE !

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...