Saturday, October 1, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Caked! Rummied! Red Light 

Special!

Music listening to: Dancing in The Streets by Martha and the Vandellas!  (classic) R&B!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Royal Dark Roast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives at 5:00pm. Alexa is awake, and she said that today is going to be super busy for me. I need to make a trip over on the eastside first off, this morning. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

I am feeling a bit frustrated this morning, but I will get over it. I have that nagging feeling so I will keep my eyes and ears wide open.

I will finalize my packing today. We completed all of our paperwork, boarding passes, and luggage tags for our cruise. We are looking forward to it a lot.

My shorty and I played "Wii" games yesterday and we (sucked) big time. Smile! We haven't played in quite a while.

This evening we will be dining Downtown at the "Hub". We will be joined by my (cognata). After dinner we will stroll over to the Arizona Theater Company to see a musical titled "The Lion". It should be a good one.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay Safe. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (scomodo). I am sure that this feeling will pass, fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Odio quella sensazione scomodo. Preferirei sapere qual è il problema in modo da poter lavorare per risolverlo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...