Monday, October 31, 2022

Buongiorno!



Mood: Mellow!

Music listening to: Getting Jiggy with It by Will Smith!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is chilly, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be this morning to care for Chris. Chris will be receiving a massage tomorrow from Rosemarie. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. She reminded me that the "Green Lady" has a early morning service appointment tomorrow. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

I have started a new rock and hopefully it will be completed today. We still need to get more rocks very soon. Our selection is not good right now.

I got a wonderful surprise yesterday from my sister Karen who lives in Georgia. She celebrated her 60th birthday and she is (beautiful). I will post a picture of her later today.

 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is appropriate for today (Buon Halloween a tutte le streghe, vampiri e diavoli. Fidanzata, enjoy this Halloween that is pronounced Italia (alloween) the H is silent.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise   

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Buon Halloween a tutte le streghe,vampiri e diavoli.

Loraine said...

E buon Halloween a chi ama il cioccolato.

countrygranny47 said...

Happy Halloween

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...