Sunday, October 30, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Miserable! Irritated!

Music listening to: Shotgun by Junior Walker and the Allstars! My (mom's) favorite song.

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Sumatran Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast blend. It is a clear, chilly morning here in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete. I do have my normal Domenica tasks to complete for next week. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

Well, the World Series is all tied up. I am looking forward to game number 3. Go Philly!

Here is the last posting about our cruise. Enjoy!

We slept until 9:00am. The ship was really rocking during the night from side to side. The sea is very choppy.

We got dressed and we headed for the Garden Cafe for breakfast. We barely made it there because they were switching over for lunch. Today is a sea day. 

After breakfast Elise went for a 2 mile walk on the jogging track. She got rained on during her walk. I went to deck 7 to watch a dance class.

We spent the afternoon roaming around the ship, of course we hit up three bars. Ya Mon'. We went to the Internet Cafe to print out our boarding passes for our flight home.

This evening we will tag and put our luggage outside of our cabin door to be picked up 10:00pm. We hit the pillow to get a good night's sleep before we arrived in New York. 

It has been a great and restful trip. It may be our last one for quite a while.

15 OCT ROAMING THE BREAKAWAY


15 OCT A BAR STOP


15 OCT ELISE'S DRY AND DIRTY MARTINI


15 0CT MY MOJITO


15 OCT GRUBBING IN THE GARDEN CAFE


15 OCT AMAZING ARTWORK


15 OCT SITTING AT THE BAR


15 OCT VERY GOOD DINNER



Today I am going to get as much rest as I can. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, happy and healthy.

Today's challenge word is (irritato). Fidanzata hope you are not feeling (irritato) today?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che le irritazioni scompaiano così puoi goderti la giornata.

countrygranny47 said...

Really enjoyed your pictrures Jessie,
Main thing is you both had a great time and relaxing.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...