Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? I hope way better than I am.

I am so pissed off because the new caregiver was a no-show this morning. No phone call from her or the agency that she works for. I am so furious that I cannot call the caregiver or the agency until I calm down. What is wrong with these people?

I made plans for today and now they are shot. It seems like I am the only one who is losing out. It is really starting  get to me. I need to start thinking  more about myself like my friend Jeanne told me quite some time ago.

Sister Jayne was here to continue the training. I took her back home because it is not fair to her. I don't ask for much but when I want and need to do something I should be able to do it when I want to. Man I am pissed off. I will calm down in a bit. Chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

OH MY,,,
I CAN'T BLAME YOU FOR BEING PISSED OFF JESSIE,,,
TAKE A FEW DEEP BREATHS AND TRY TO KEEP CALM,,, ITS VERY HARD AS WELL KNOW.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...