Sunday, June 6, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Wow, it is hot outside let me tell you. We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" like always.

Elise and Chris are in the main house watching TV. I am restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also have a some yardwork to complete behind Chris's house and in the back yard. I also need to feed the fur-babies and give them some fresh water.

My shorty and I dropped off at the Cortez location and we picked up as well. Here it is! Enjoy!


6 JUN DROPPED AT CORTEZ

6 JUN PICKED UP


I picked up the movie tickets for "A Quiet Place 2" for this evening as well. I am starting to get a headache for some reason. Maybe it is the heat, eh?

We will be dining on chicken tonight for dinner. Hope that you are doing well? I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata, siamo lieti che ti sia piaciuto lo Chardonnay. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Ti abbraccio di rimando.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...