Sunday, June 13, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are are you? It is burning up already here in the valley of Tucson.

We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Elise is caring for Chris and I am restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I will be doing some yardwork in a bit and yes it is way too hot to doing that.

Here are the rocks we dropped at the Cortez location. We also dropped off at the Egg Connection. We picked up as well. Enjoy!

13 JUN DROPPED AT CORTEZ


13 JUN PICKED UP


13 JUN DROPPED AT THE EGG CONNECTION



Hey you stay hydrated and cool. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Sono daccordo con lei fidanzata. Era delizioso!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...