Sunday, June 13, 2021

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!


YA MON'

Mood:  Content!

Music listening to: LG Splish Splash by LG!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in Tucson and the birds are chirping away. That will cease when we start to heat up and the boiling begins. Hot, Hot, Hot!

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today except for my normal tasks for Domenica. I asked her to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today.

My shorty and I will be visiting the Cortez location to drop off and pick up this morning. We will also drop off at the "Egg Connection". We are going to start new rocks today. Here is our latest. Enjoy!


12 JUN ELISE'S LATEST


12 JUN MY LATEST


11 JUN MY LATEST


11 JUN ELISE'S LATEST



Tomorrow the new caregiver is supposed to be here at 8:00am to train for Chris. Chris has a dentist appointment tomorrow afternoon as well so it is going to be a very busy day. Sister Jayne will be here at 8:00am to give the training. I will be an observer since this caregiver is supposed to be highly qualified. We shall see because I am a taskmaster!

My playmate treated me to a early "Fathers Day" dinner at Pinnacle Peak last night. It was very nice we both left stuffed. Here is what dinner looked like. It was delicious!


12 JUN EARLY FATHERS DAY DINNER AT PINNACLE PEAK. MIO MOGLIE ENJOYED THE COWGIRL WITH THE WORKS AND IO HAD THE BIG COWBOY WITH THE WORKS. DESSERT WAS APPLE COBBLER WITH ICE CREAM! GRAZIE MIO AMORE!


Well I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and be careful. Stay safe and get ready for Monday! Smile! I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Wow! Quello era un pasto al Pinnacle Peak!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...