Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? I am still fuming about todays caregiver issue. Still nothing from the caregiver and the agency has no idea where she is.

I am so upset because I am responsible for Chris's care and well being. I take my job very seriously. I don't understand how anyone else in this profession cannot take it seriously. Eventually I will calm down but not anytime soon.

I was going to hit the Jacuzzi but I will not dive in today. Have a good evening and I will chat at you later. Hope I can get to sleep tonight!

Buona Notte.....Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono d'accordo con te. Non capisco le persone che non sono orgogliose della loro professionalità. È un riflesso della dignità che hanno di se stessi. Spero che tu trovi presto una badante decente.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...