Sunday, June 20, 2021

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!



BUONA FESTA DEL PAPA!

Mood: Content! Blessed! Buona 

Music listening to: LG Spin by LG!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15 am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making her way over to Chris's house to care for him. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is another hot morning here in the valley of Tucson. It is going to heat up quickly but we are supposed to see a temp drop of a few degrees. Where is the rain?

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip out to the airbase today. I asked her to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We are going to make a trip to the Cortez location to drop of and pick up. We are also going to drop off at the "Egg Connection".

We enjoyed our evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo yesterday. We saw a live play that was excellent at the "Invisible Theater". The title was "Tiny Beautiful Things". We thought that this was the best ever play we have seen there. Great storyline and the acting was outstanding.

After the play we made our way over to "Kingfisher" for a early dinner. We have not been here for years. The food and the vino rosso was excellent. It was so good for us to spend time with my girlfriend. Here are a few pics from last night. I do miss my girlfriends something awful. They treat me so well, to the point I am spoiled bigtime and they know it. Looking forward to getting back with them all. Smile!


19 JUN AT KINGFISHER


19 JUN SHOO SHOO AT KINGFISHER


19 JUN MIO MOGLIO E IO



19 JUN PAYDIRT VINO ROSSO


19 JUN PAYDIRT GREAT BOTTLE


Today is "Fathers Day" and I want to wish all Dads a Happy Fathers Day". Mine is going great. Here is a gift for me from JT.

19 JUN FATHERS DAY GIFT FROM JT



Well I had better get this Domenica moving along. Have a great day and stay safe and well. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Cosa stai facendo questa domenica? Si, le cose stanno lentamente tornando alla normalita e questo e positivo. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Goditi la festa del papà.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...