Thursday, June 17, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: OPP by Naughty By Nature!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise popped up before I did like a lobster beign put into a boiling pot. Any plans for today?


The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is going to be another boiling day here in the valley of Tucson. Yikes!



17 JUN OUR T-REX IS TRYING TO ESCAPE THE TRIPLE DIGIT HEAT!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy for Elise and I both. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Today is Chefs Day! My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Liver and Onions" for dinner. My Sous Chef will will prepare a side dish and she will select the libation for today. I can hear your tummy growling already, smile!

We are working on new rocks and we will drop off and pick up the Cortez location. We will also drop off at Gus Balones.

Today is the day that Chris is suppose to have a new bed delivery. Hope they bring a totally electric one.

We will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon it time permits. Well I had better get this "Thirsty Thursday" moving along. Have a good one and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Com'è andato il film ieri?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...