Saturday, June 19, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James! 


Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise popped up before I did like a crab in a hot pot of water. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good robust French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Yes, it is hot already here in the valley of Tucson. When is it going to end?


 19 JUN FOR SURE!



I am caring for Chris until Sister Jayne arrives at 1:00pm. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funky Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. We will hit up the Cortez location tomorrow morning. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


18 JUN ELISE'S LATEST


18 JUN MY LATEST


18 JUN IN THE HOOD



We really enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night . The Queso and margaritas were very good. We haven't been there since Covid began. We got some sad news though. We were told that (Chuck) the bartender passed away about 3 months ago from a heart attack. This news really threw us both because he was such a good friend.

After Happy Hour we hit up the "Live Theater Workshop" to see a live play We haven't been there since Covid as well. The play was good and it was great to be back. We got a nice surprise while we were there. Our Papa John was there to see the play as well. It was good to see him and he looks well.

We are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "Tiny Beautiful Things". It is going to be a good  one. We will be joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and that is a plus. After the play we will have dinner at "Kingfisher". We haven't been to "Kingfisher" in years.

Well I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Cosa c'e da fare oggi? Resta idratato e fresco. Abbracci e altro ancora!

Loraine said...

Sembra che la tua vita sia tornata alla normalità. Godere!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...